January 8 through August 1
Grammar School (K-6th) Applications Accepted
January 8 through September 30
Upper School (7th-12th) Applications Accepted
New Student Applications will be processed starting Feb. 5.
Processing & Acceptance
- Applications are only accepted online.
- If you have a request to be processed by a specific deadline, please submit your application at least 2 weeks beforehand.
- Applications will be considered as space permits. If space becomes available, we will contact you to request the application fee.
- Notification of acceptance or denial will be provided to each applicant via email or phone call. Accepted applicants will receive all appropriate information to complete the Enrollment portion for your student. Your first tuition payment (1/10th of tuition) is due upon acceptance.
- $150 non-refundable application fee per student upon request when a spot is available
- Previous school records (current year plus previous two years) - Required with application
- Immunization records - Required with application
- References (non-family members)
- Placement Testing - Will be scheduled after receiving all the above.
- Parent/Family Interview* - Will be scheduled after administration receives Testing Report.
* Grammar School Overview Video - This video explains the specific structure of the Grammar School, and must be viewed prior to the Parent Interview. Click here to view.
* Upper School Vision Videos - This series of 5 videos is required viewing for Upper School prospective families prior to the Family Interview. Click here to view.
Part-Time Upper School Students
Upper School New Student Applications for part-time students will be considered in the order they are received and as space permits. Notification of acceptance or denial will be provided to each applicant.
As a rule, we do not accept new students after September 30th at the Upper School because of the unique university schedule we implement at MCA.